Mark grew up playing Pop Warner football at the age of 8, his father was his coach for the first 5 years and was his influence to be a coach later in life. Football was Mark’s focus in High School, and, being a quarterback he learned that he enjoyed being a leader and leading by example. He decided to go to a smaller Division 2 College to play QB at Sonoma State University in Northern California.
It was then that he changed to the position of running back and developed a deep relationship with the weight room! He graduated with a degree in physical education and later obtained a degree in radiology technology. Mark “found” gridiron in Australia while watching the 1986 Superbowl in Noosa and his 3 month surfing vacation turned into 14 years living in Australia.
Coaching Philosophy: Lead By Example… FAMILY!!!!!
- Fullerton Junior College – Fullerton California 1984-85
- Lowell High School – La Habra California 1984
- Immaculate High School – Danbury, Connecticut 2005-2011
- Danbury High School – Danbury, Connecticut 2011-2015
- UNSW Raiders 2017 to present
- West Sydney Pirates 1994-1998
- Ryde Spartans 1991
- Hills District Eagles 1988-1990
- Bondi Radiers 1986-1988
- NSW State Team