Coaches Profile – Ben Fraser
Ben’s goal, as strength and conditioning coach, is to assist the Raiders to become the most physically dominant team by encouraging players to unlock their full potential by working on improving every aspect of their physical performance. Each player will receive a personal assessment together with a program to assist them with their football development and conditioning. Ben wishes to provide simple, but effective, programs and guidance to help improve strength, speed, power, agility and cardiovascular fitness.
“Focus on building solid foundations and the house will never fall. Strength training is about becoming not only strong but robust and resilient to injury. Once you build those foundations you can then focus on becoming the baddest guy on the field” Ben Fraser
- Bachelor of exercise science – UOW
- Certificate 4 fitness
- ASCA strength and conditioning coach level 1
- Precision nutrition coach level 1
- 2014 – St George Illawarra Dragons internship (S&C)
- 2015- Present – Personal Trainer Anytime Fitness
- 2017- Present – Head Coach at Typhon Athletic.