Raiders Open Day & Combine
RAIDERS OPEN DAY AND COMBINE
SATURDAY 24 MAY 2014
We will be holding an Open Day and Combine to launch our Men’s and Women’s teams 2014 preseason.
Come along to find out more about Gridiron (be it as a player, coach, fan or even if you just want to learn more about the sport).
There will be events for kids as well as adults.
Coaches, players and club staff will be around all day to answer any questions you have about our sport and we will also be running an all day BBQ!
The day will run as follows:
- 9.30am – Registration for Touchdown Kids
- 10.00am – Touchdown Kids session – fun and skills for kids aged from 3 right up to 12 (Thanks to Bring It On Sports)
- 10.30am – Registration for Combine
- 11:00am – Combine: including 40 yard spring, broad jump, vertical jump, shuttle runs, flexibility test and bench press. (Thanks to Signature Fitness Bondi, Seriously Athletic and Bring It On Sports)
- 1.00pm – Flag Football – A Social game of Flag Gridiron to test out your game day skills/
- 2.00pm – Presentation of Warrior Club Jackets to players for 2013 season.
Entry is by Gold Coin Donation