Coaches Profile – Andrew Brundu
UNSW RAIDERS MEN’S HEAD COACH
The UNSW Raiders are please to announce the continuing appointment of Andrew Brundu as the head coach of the Mens team for 2019. He of course had a successful 10-1 season with the team last year, and continues to brings along a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm.
“Playing football is about 2 words ‘Discipline & Fun.’ You must be disciplined to play football but football needs to be fun. We want our players to enjoy playing a game that has taught me so many life lessons and in turn to have so many wonderful memories and amazing life friends. Its a tough goal, to have a player smiling during collision, but its a goal I think all our coaches can achieve.”
- Defensive Coach for the Raiders Gridiron Club from 1987 -1993, 2008 and 2016 till current
- Defensive Coach for NSW from 1988 – 1992 winning the first National championship as a player/coach.
- Raiders Gridiron Club from 1983 as a Tight End
- Played is every NSW State Team from 1987 through to 1993
- Raiders Gridiron Club from 1984 – 1993 as a Line Backer