Coaches Profile – Andrew Brundu
UNSW RAIDERS MEN’S HEAD COACH – The UNSW Raiders are pleased to announce Andrew Brundu continuing as the 2019 Men’s Head Coach. Andrew has been a valuable member of the club for many years and we wish him every success for the coming season.
Coaching Philosophy: “Playing football is about 2 words ‘Discipline & Fun.’ You must be disciplined to play football but football needs to be fun. We want our players to enjoy playing a game that has taught me so many life lessons and in turn to have so many wonderful memories and amazing life friends. Its a tough goal, to have a player smiling during collision, but its a goal I think all our coaches can achieve.”
- Defensive Coach for the Raiders Gridiron Club from 1987 -1993, 2008 and 2016 till current
- Defensive Coach for NSW from 1988 – 1992 winning the first National championship as a player/coach.
- Raiders Gridiron Club from 1983 as a Tight End
- Played is every NSW State Team from 1987 through to 1993
- Raiders Gridiron Club from 1984 – 1993 as a Line Backer