GRIDIRON NSW – ROUND 3
Round 3 sees the UNSW Raiders Gridiron Club playing at our home turf – David Phillips, Banks Avenue, Daceyville.
This Saturday our U19 Colts are scheduled to play the Central Coast Sharks however due to low numbers on the Sharks team this may end up as a “forfeit”. If there is a forfeit the coaches are planning to use the allocated time to have a practice scrimmage with another team. So we will still see our colts in action either way at 11am.
Our Men’s team are hoping to continuing their winning form from last week and will kick off against the Central Coast Sharks at 3.00pm.
Our womens team has a BYE. Their next game will be in Round 4 against the UTS Gators.
This Saturday we will have the BBQ sizzling all day (or until sold out), we will also have drinks, lollies and UNSW Raiders Merchandise available for purchase. We hope to see many of you down to support the teams!
Let’s Go Raiders!
GRIDIRON NSW ROUND 3 SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
SATURDAY 17 SEPTEMBER 2016
DAVID PHILLIPS – DACEYVILLE
- 11am COLTS – UNSW Raiders vs Central Coast Sharks – this has been forfeited by the Sharks. The colts will scrimmage in place of the game to utilise the time allocated and to get them on the field before next week.
- 1pm COLTS – Sydney University Cubs vs Sutherland Seahawks
- 3pm MEN – UNSW Raiders v Central Coast Sharks
- 6pm MEN – Sydney University Lions vs Sutherland Seahawks
NEPTUNE PARK – REVESBY
- 11.00am WOMEN– Newcastle Cobras vs Northwestern Phoenix
- 1.00pm COLTS– Nepean Ducks v UTS Gators
- 3.00pm MEN– Newcastle Cobras vs Northwestern Predators
- 6.00pm MEN– Nepean Ducks v UTS Gators
CRAIK PARK – AUSTRAL
- 4pm COLTS – West Sydney Pirates v North Sydney Rebels
- 6pm MEN – West Sydney Pirates v North Sydney Rebels