2016 Helmet Sticker and Warrior Club Winners
2015 Helmet and Warrior Club Winners
2014 Warrior Club Winners
2013 Warrior Club Winners
What is WARRIOR CLUB?
- Player must attend at least 80% of all training, starting from pre-season
- Player must be on time for training
- Player must give full effort at training
- Player must be able to take coaching and actively seek to become a better football player
- Player must learn the assignments that are given to him by studying the playbook in free time
- Player must be athletic enough for his position
- Player must perform at a high level during matches, winning in direct one-on-one situations and executing his assignments in the play
- Player must display a good level of sportsmanship
- Player must be selfless, knowing and performing tasks for the benefit of the team not himself
- Player must attend and help at team functions such as fundraisers
- Player must pay club fees on time
- Player must be courteous and respectful to team mates and club members
Should a player satisfies the points of one section, they will receive a helmet sticker for each category. They will then wear the sticker awards during the next season, to show their achievement in previous years.
Should a player achieve in all three categories, they will also become a member of Warrior Club for that season. These members will also earn special recognition from the team, and will receive a specially made shirt.